Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Place

We won FIRST PLACE RIBBONS!!!
I was happy and was jumping all around when I found out we won first place.


Not only that but we also got money. I got a check for $4.00 and Moo Moo got a check for $2.00! Yea!
We had fun at the fair. We went 3 times. On Sunday it was wristband day and had a lot of fun. We went on the round up 3 times. It was awesome.
Tomorrow, we are going to the Common Ground Fair in Unity, Maine. Its an organic fair. But the french fries are awesome. Yum, I can't wait. This year I don't want to be the broccoli in the parade. I don't like broccoli neither does grampa Dan that's probably where I get it from.









Baby Moo Moo here, my friend won second place with her tomatoes.
I want to be the bee at the parade. I was the bee last year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Big Lo said...

Whoa! First place PLUS money. Maybe I should enter the fair next year. ;-) And I like broccoli, so I would be willing to be broccoli at the parade too. Unless I'm too big of course. Keep up the good work girls. How's school?

More later,
Lois